Monday, December 20, 2010

Blå postlåda - Blue mailbox

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
NF Photo 101211

Det här är den blåaste postlåda jag sett. Bilden är rätt i färgen. Plats för många julkort. :)
This is the bluest mailbox I´ve ever seen. The photo is not enhanced. Can take a lot of christmascards I guess.

Wishing everybody a
 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Stay warm!
.
Blue Monday
.
I sidlisten ser ni vad som är uppdaterat i mina övriga bloggar.
In the sidebar you can see what is updated in my other blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

Lesley said...

I guess they want to make sure it does not get lost in the snow!

Auntie E said...

great photo. Love the snow!
Happy blue monday.

Donnie said...

I loved that mailbox. So bright and stands out against the snow. Have a great Blue Monday

Lil said...

Det är kul med lite färg i allt det vita....

SmilingSally said...

Beautiful!

Happy Blue Monday.

Ingvar said...

Annars är ju julkortslådan röd!

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's gorgeous!

Blues at Play, merry Christmas!