Monday, May 31, 2010

MWT Äventyrligt värre - An unexpected adventure

Igår åkte jag ut för att leta reda på ett fågeltorn jag inte besökt tidigare.
Yesterday I took the car to try to find a birding tower I had not visited before.

En större bild? Klicka på den! - A larger image? Click on it!
Det blev ett riktigt äventyr. Jag fick gå på en spång en bra bit. Och vattenståndet var så högt att jag blev tvungen att ta av mig skorna och gå barfota. Men visst är det vackert. Som hämtat från en semester på sydliga breddgrader.
It was quite an adventure. I had to walk on this tiny bridge. And the waterlevel was so high that at one place I had to take the shoes off and go barefooted. But don´t you think it is beautiful. Exotic somehow. Like in the djungle.

Utikt från tornet över sjön Kolsnaren.
Wiew from the tower overlooking the lake Kolsnaren.

Där satt en sävsångare och sjöng glatt.
A Sedge Warbler  singing happily in a tree.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a lovely tour! Delightful photos and such a wonderful look at your world! Have a great week!

Sylvia

EG CameraGirl said...

I like walking through swamps like this but I think the bridge would scare me a little. I guess I could be brave, though, if I had the chance to see all this. Neat photos!

sweetbay said...

The view of the lake is so lovely.

LadyFi said...

How exciting. I love adventures like this one... and that middle shot is stunning.

Arija said...

The board walk looks quite narrow and I hope it was not slippery. Imagine passing a very stout person coming the other way, it would be like dancing the tango!

The whole adventure was after all wonderfully rewarding gathering lovely photos for which I for on thank you. I enlarged them all and the first one really gives the impression of the tropics.

A wonderful shot of the warbling warbler.

BeBest said...

Jaa nog är det blött men får man en sån bild på en sävsångare är det värt besväret!
En mysig miljö helt i min smak!

cat said...

Ser jättehärligt ut :)

NatureFootstep said...

Nice comment Arija :)