Thursday, August 26, 2010

SWF På en tråd - On a thread

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Larger image? Click it!


 Ladusvala - Hirundo rustica - Barn swallow
NF Photo 100707 at Lilla Hallmare

Mest unga ladusvalor som övar flygning i skyn. Då kan det vara bra med en ledning att vila på
Mostly young ones practising flying tricks in the sky. Then it is good to have some powerlines to rest on.

I sidlisten ser ni vad som är uppdaterat i mina övriga bloggar.
In the sidbar you can see what is updated in my other of my blogs.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Terrific capture! Love the birds! Happy SWF! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sylvia

Julie said...

Swallows and martins are some of my favourite birds. They gave such a streamlined shape and swoop so very close to the ground. they are very difficult to photograph because of their speed. I love that you have captured them just landing on the telephone wirds. Nice work.

EG CameraGirl said...

Wonderful! I like watching birds congregate on wires this time of year but you captured a beauty of a shot!

Gunsside said...

Flott bilde av masten med fuglene ;)
Ha en fin uke.

joo said...

It's awesome!

Snowcatcher said...

This made me giggle. I can almost picture them playing king of the telephone wires!

Laura said...

Interesting photo...I love the wings of the bird spread open so wide.

Arija said...

I like your high wire dancers!

Anonymous said...

What charming tightrope dancers on the wire.

cat said...

Dessa underbara fåglar. Höll på att få dem rakt mellan ögonen flera gånger igår när de flög in och ut ur stallet.

Vacker bild:)

eileeninmd said...

A great capture of the swallows. It is a familiar scene. The swallows seem to love sitting on the the wires.

chili said...

elegant ju med vit skjorta och slips;)

chili said...

jaja råka trycka fel blogg men men, får du se den me..hehe hoppas allt é bra med dej!

NatureFootstep said...

thanks everyone

NicoleB said...

I love these fast little flyers.
Beautiful skyshot!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url]. And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really excellent site. Great work, great site! Cheers!

Sorry for offtopic