Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WW Lilla Hallmare

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Larger image? Click it!





2 bilder från besöket på Lilla Hallmare. Jag älskar berget, vågorna och de gröna algerna som finns där.
2 images from my visit to Lilla Hallmare. I love the rock, the waves and the green algae I find there.


Watery Wednesday


I sidlisten ser ni vad som är uppdaterat i mina övriga bloggar.
In the sidbar you can see what is updated in my other of my blogs.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Pretty shots, the algae adds some nice color to the water.

Arija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arija said...

Love the swishing green algae, they remind me of mermaid hair in the sea and water sprites in rivers.

mimmi said...

Det var kanon fina bilder och jag förstår att du gillar att vara där :) vilka underbara färgar du har fått i dessa bilder med det klar gröna "alger" så fint med:)

cat said...

Det är verkligen en underbar grön färg i vattnet av algerna.
Bilderna ser väldigt inbjudande ut även för en badkruka som mig :)

Judy said...

I am glad I enlarged these photo to get the detail. That is quite a cliff! A agree about the algae adding lovelt colour to the shot!

George said...

The enlarged pictures are simply amazing. I like the texture and color of each of these. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Thanks, too, for visiting my site.

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh yes! The floating algae is a wonderful contrast with the rocks.

My name is Riet said...

LOvely pictures. Very special too.

Snowcatcher said...

Can I go stick my feet in there? I'll bet that water is nice and cool!

Lil said...

Du har verkligen lyckats fånga skönheten på Hallmare.....

NicoleB said...

All those colours combined are gorgeous.
It must be a beautiful place to watch nature!

NatureFootstep said...

Glad you liked it as I did :)