Saturday, January 16, 2010

SS 79 Spöklikt - Spooky

En större bild? Klicka på den! - A larger image? Click on it!

Igår cyklade jag förbi vår ena kyrkogård. Och tvärnitade. För så spöklikt det såg ut. Det måste ju förevigas. All denna frost på dessa pilar, tror jag det är. Såg nästan kusligt ut.

Yesterday I passed one of our graveyards. And stopped. It looked so spooky. I had to take some photos of it. All that frost on, what I think is willow trees. Creepy!
 


More to see at Scenic Sunday


Etiketter Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

Wildhearts said...

Åh, vad vackert! Det ser ut som om handen skulle frysa fast på grinden.

BeBest said...

De ansade träden får en att tänka på vålnader. Med lämplig ljussättning skulle det nog gå att få dem att se ut som svävande maneter.
:O)

eileeninmd said...

Love the frosted trees, they are so pretty. BTW, I love your header shot. It is AWEsome!

Lindz said...

it's so white, wish we ahve snow here in Sydney

Carol said...

It is funny how we all see things differently. I see serenity and poetic beauty. Gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

I love the first photo. The trees look like weeping willows, which are a symbol of mourning, grief, Nature’s lament, and sorrow. We see willows used as a motif on 19th century headstones. I have a few examples posted from our early grave yards.

Tammie Lee said...

wow, I love these photos~

aspiritofsimplicity said...

The second picture is so beautiful.

Joe Todd said...

Just Ghostly LOL

NF said...

:)

B i r g i t t a said...

Vackert vintrigt :)

NatureFootstep said...

:)