Friday, November 27, 2009

Förrådet - The Store house, Scenic Sunday 72

En större bild? Klicka på den! - A larger image? Click on it!

Det här förrådet går jag förbi lite då och då. Av någon anledning har det aldrig blivit av att jag plåtat det. Men nu var trävirket så vackert att jag inte kunde låta bli.
I am passing by this store house now and then. For some reason I have never taken any photo of it. Until now. This time I thought the wood was very beautiful. And now I could not resist it.

Scenic Sunday 72

8 comments:

mimmi said...

Hm .. undra vad de kan ha idet .. om det fortfarande användas vill säga.. vilket jag nog tror det inte gör ..nu när jag fick tänka efter lite..eller!! ja man vet ju aldrig .
ha en fin lördagskväll :)

eileeninmd said...

Pretty scene with the red bushes? Great photo!

Kim, USA said...

Wow time makes this store beautiful nice shot! Mine is here....


Mine is here Scenic Sunday~Castle Rock

Petite Splendours said...

What a lovely photo with fantastic colours. Now I would love to know what it inside this storehouse :)

Kind regards,
Hanne, Denmark

Christina, Sweden said...

Gamla byggnade med sitt vackra väderbitna trä är verkligen värda en bild!

Lorac said...

The red bushes framing the outside looks wonderful. The wood does look great in this photo!

NatureFootstep said...

:)

Unknown said...

I really like the old wood in this building. I'm glad you finally stopped to take a photo of it.

You asked me if the Great Lakes are between The U.S. and Canada. Yes! One (Lake Michigan) is totally in the U.S. but we share the other four. :)